Route Changes & Adjustments Effective September 13, 2020
Service on these routes will change to better serve our community. New passenger schedules will be available at PSTA Customer Service Centers.
Service Changes Effective Sunday, September 13, 2020:
- Starting Sunday, September 13, 2020, four additional routes will return to regular service. All service will end at 10 p.m.
- The following routes will return to pre-coronavirus service seven days a week: 9, 14, 74 and 78.
- Routes 4, 18, 19, 34, 52/52LX, 59, 60, Suncoast Beach Trolley & Looper returned to regular frequencies in June and will remain the same.
- All routes not mentioned will operate on a Saturday schedule every day except Sundays - when they will run on a regular Sunday/Holiday schedule.
- No service on Route 58 and 300X.
Large print schedules available by request. InfoLine 727-540-1900
PSTA buses operate on a holiday (same as Sunday) schedule on the following days:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day