This service resumes Monday, June 15, 2020. Returning to pre-COVID frequency with time adjustments; Service runs from Gateway Mall to Downtown Tampa (no service to Downtown St. Petersburg temporarily).
Central Avenue Trolley
Returning to pre-COVID frequency with minor time adjustments; New turnaround on St. Pete Beach
This service resumes Friday, June 5, 2020. Time adjustments and route changes near Bayshore Dr. NE
Route Changes & Adjustments Effective June 7, 2020
Service on these routes will change to better serve our community. New passenger schedules will be available at PSTA Customer Service Centers.
Service Changes Effective Sunday, June 7, 2020:
- Route 100X will run on a COVID-19 Service Reduction schedule (effective 6/15/20).
- PSTA is now allowing up to 12 passengers on board.
- All other PSTA routes will run on a COVID-19 Service Reduction schedule (effective 3/29/20).
- All fixed route service ends at 10:00 p.m.
- No service on 58, 66L, and 300X.
- No weekend service on 22, 32, 62, 67, 73, 76, 812, 813, and 814.
- East Lake Shuttle, Jolley Trolley Beach Routes, and Jolley Trolley Coastal Route will continue.
- TD Late Shift will continue starting at 9:00 pm.
Large print schedules available by request. InfoLine 727-540-1900
PSTA buses operate on a holiday (same as Sunday) schedule on the following days:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day